WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Airtel-Users - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Airtel-Users > Topics

Subject: Sticky Tricks
Replies: 8 Views: 22157

parth1 9/30/2006 - 10:24:05
No Hi no hello, no question or answers only trick . Mention tricks for free Airtel . . -Gprs for phone -nternet for PC -SMS by change MCN-MASSAGE CENTER NUMBER -SMS by sites e.g. rediffbol -MMS -CALLS e.g. mig 33 - etc what ever you know . . . Repeat only post no question . . . So other can easily access topic. *

parth1 9/30/2006 - 10:34:45
i know two tricks for gprs on phone . . . 1) phone other than s60 , only change home page to www.tagtag.com in settings of airtel live then try, if got error then disconnect and retry , so try and try , you will get success in 14-17 trials . . . 2) s60 phone change home page to www.google.com in setting of airtel live , make one more access point but change the name to airtel live1. Now make airtel live as default in normal browser setting and airtel live1 in opera default settings. Now connect any site with opera and immediately connect any site with normal browser. You will see error in normal browser but opera will be connected. *

parth1 9/30/2006 - 10:39:10
1)you can send absolutely free sms by going to mobile.rediff.com/bol , you only have to make one id at rediffmail by pc. And this site will directly connect with normal setting , you need not to apply 2 access point trick first . . . . *

parth1 9/30/2006 - 10:41:10
you can make relatively free sms and calls if you have so many friends . Just go to wap.mig33.com and download software . *

parth1 9/30/2006 - 10:49:01
Just do what ever i write you will not charge any thing . . . Go to yr phone /setting/call divert/voice call/if out of reach/activate/to other number/+91568 now you will get miss call alerts with out charging any money i'm using it from 2 years in gujarat. *

parth1 10/23/2006 - 7:45:57
hi, all again back, now i'm going to write trick how you can access free net through your pc , , 1) if you are lucky person, activate your mobile office by sending MO to 696 when airtel internet server is down . . . And see if your money are deductive or not if not deducted then don't do anything , , and you can access free net if deducted , then deactivate it , if you are lucky . . . Then it will not discontinue . . . If it not working, then wait for my next post . . . Again Back Parth Amin ! *

vin_sat 11/19/2006 - 10:06:58
Parth am using free gprs by just changing the access point to airtelmms.Com and IP address .But I wanna know the legal way of accessing net on airtel.How wud i b chargd *

vineet99 3/26/2007 - 6:14:13
for free voice mail dial 121 and ask for activation of airtel smart mail service *

kingamin 5/5/2007 - 8:54:10
Parth Amin has change his id to king amin, so now onwards i'm parth1 as i've forgot my previous password *

* Airtel-Users Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Airtel-Users

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search